What Are the Different Therapy Levels of Care?
Breaking it down…
– Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation (AIR): MOST INTENSE! 3hrs of therapy/day… you stay as a patient in the unit
– Subacute Rehabilitation (SAR): 1-2hrs of therapy/day… you stay as a patient in the unit…usually SARs are inside of SNFs(skilled nursing facilities)
– Home Health: therapist comes to your house
– Outpatient Rehabilitation: you go to see a therapist
– Day Rehab: intensive outpatient program, you go to see a therapist
More at www.allietheot.com